De-stressed calm and sleep support
Unwinding at the end of the day and getting a good nights sleep is very important, especially at the end of a long and demanding day.
• Valerian and Chamomile act to calm and soothe the nervous system. These herbs are helpful if stress is causing anxiety.
• L Theanine is a calming amino acid which naturally occurs in green tea. L Theanine works to increase alpha brain waves, inducing relaxation.
• 5HTP works to increase serotonin levels in the body. Serotonin levels can decrease due to prolonged exposure to stress, and deficiency can contributes to a low mood, anxiety, and trouble sleeping.
Other tips and hints:
• De-stress at the end of the day with the help of Aromatherapy oils. They can be added to your Epsom salt bath, dabbed on pulse points, or sprayed on your pillow for their therapeutic effects and relaxing properties.
• Come to the Health Zone Clinic for a relaxing massage, and let our expert massage therapists melt your stress away.